Join artist Martina Sestakova for an art class, during which you will explore basic watercolor techniques. We will chat about Vincent van Gogh’s still life paintings of shoes and let them be an inspiration for our own unique artworks. No experience is needed.
- 3-4 sheets of watercolor paper (9″ x 12″)
- 1 cup for water and paper towels
- 1 watercolor paints (tray or tubes)
- 1 watercolor brush (or a variety)
- 1 pencil for sketching/note taking
- 2-3 sheets of printer paper for sketching/note taking
- A pair of shoes (any shape, color, size)
Please use the Notes section on the registration form to list any accommodations you will need during the class.