In this two-hour sculpture workshop, students will use tape and saran wrap to create sculptures derived from their bodies. As a result of instruction students will be able to:
- Further understand the relationship between art and their body in terms of scale.
- Learn how to use the body as a module to create.
- Appreciate spatial awareness between their body & the world around them (art, architecture, others’ bodies) and how those influence each other.
- Learn how to talk about art with reference to spatial awareness and body relationships.
- Feel comfortable playing with a wider variety of indexes and materials in artwork