School may be closed, but VisArts is open! Sign up* for three fun, full days of winter-themed projects, ice skating in Rockville Town Square, and hot chocolate on December 27-29 from 8:30 AM-4 PM! This creative experience is the perfect break from your child’s daily school routine. We provide all the materials, ice skating, and fun. You provide a nut-free* lunch and snack, and a box or bag to bring home the masterpieces.
*Registration closes at 3 PM the day before.
Arrival and Departure
- From 8:30-8:45 AM, VisArts staff will be waiting at the front door to receive your child and escort them upstairs.
- From 4-4:15 PM, VisArts will dismiss your child to you at the front door, with their projects.
Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate, and Snacks
- Ice Skating is included, weather permitting. We’ll provide alternate activities for children who don’t want to ice skate.
- We’ll provide hot chocolate during afternoon snack time*.
*Parents must provide a NUT-FREE lunch and snack.
A Typical Day
8:30-8:45 AM: Arrival
11:30 AM-12:30 PM: LUNCH/BREAK
- Ice Skating* in Rockville Town Center
- Hot chocolate and Snacks
- Project 3
- Project 4
3:50-4 PM: Clean Up and Pack Up
4-4:15 PM: Pick Up
*Ice skating may be canceled due to weather conditions. VisArts will notify parents/guardians of cancelation via email. Refunds won’t be issued.
Please notify VisArts if your child won’t be attending camp due to illness, emergency, or other contingencies. Please email Camp Co-Directors Eliza Clifford and Shraddha Tiwari at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or leave a detailed phone message at 301.315.8200 x104.
Get your very own, one-of-a-kind VisArts Camps t-shirt, show off your spirit, and keep the camp vibes going all year long!