Friday, June 3, 2022
5:00 – 7:00 PM
36F Maryland Avenue
Rockville Town Square
VisArts is proud to host VisAbility Art Lab, a studio program that provides artists with autism and intellectual and development disabilities the space, resources, and support to create art and build a career in the arts. The Lab currently serves 29 artists who work across a wide range of media, styles, and techniques.
Join us to meet the artists, learn about their work, and enjoy light refreshments.
Stay for Rockville Town Square’s First Friday, featuring happy hours, restaurant specials, and live music.
Stop by VisArts at 155 Gibbs Street to view our exhibitions. Our galleries are free and will be open until 8 PM.
This event is free and open to the public. Donations are welcome and will support VisAbility Art Lab:
- $25: Scholarship for one artist’s fees for a half day in the Lab
- $50: Scholarship for one artist’s fees for a full day in the Lab
- $100: One artist’s supplies for one year.
- $250: One artist’s career development for six weeks.
- $500: One month of rent for the Lab.