The students will follow Ms. Kate, the instructor, step by step for the drawing.
For the painting, students will need the following supplies on hand:
– 2 brushes , not too big, one for castle, one for ocean
– 2 or 3 sponges pieces from an old or new kitchen sponge, cut into quarters
– A plastic open cup like a yogurt container to put brown watercolor in, small amount, then diluted down a bit.
– Watercolors (blues and oranges and yellows)
– Any small stones or shells can be Elmer glued down to decorate it, after it dries.
– Watercolor paper (at least 9″ x 12″)
Instruction will be provided through the Zoom platform. Students will need to have a webcam and the ability to download zoom on their computer, phone or tablet. Once you register for the class, you will be sent an e-mail with the Zoom URL to log in to the class. Please provide a correct and viable e-mail address when registering as this is how you receive your link.
(Image source, Pinterest)