This class will be a combined experience of drawing and collage. Students will learn about positive/negative space, and how to construct the mirror image by cutting black and white paper simultaneously (good sharp pointed scissors are a must).
- Two sheets of good quality black paper (construction paper won’t give good results.)
- 11 x 14”- Canson brand recommended (Plaza Art in Rockville)
- Two sheets white drawing paper, same size
- Glue stick
- Masking tape
- One white colored pencil
- Regular pencil and eraser
- Good cutting scissors with points
Instruction will be provided through the Zoom platform. Students will need to have a webcam and the ability to download zoom on their computer, phone, or tablet. Once you register for the class, you will be sent an e-mail with the Zoom URL to log in to the class. Please provide a correct and viable e-mail address when registering as this is how you receive your link.
Please use the Notes section on the registration form to list any accommodations you will need during the class.
(Image source: Pinterest.com)