We have a rare weekend off of classes so we are celebrating with our first Family and Friends event. Join us on Saturday and Sunday for two full days of demonstrations, classes and time to show off the studio and your work to your dear ones.
Saturday April 2nd
- Ceramics 1: 10 am-12:30 pm Mr. Bi wheel demonstration of the seasonally different tea bowls
- Ceramics 1: 1-3:30 pm Mr. Bi demonstration of a underglaze decoration with flowers butterfly and weeds for plate.
- Ceramics 2: 11 am -4 pm Roger Kirk Throwing Big Pots (demonstration)
- Classroom 5: noon-2 and 3-5 Try The Wheel Gary Moomau
- Ceramics 3 10-12:30 Janet Greer throwing plates and platters (demonstration)
- Ceramics 31;00- 5:00 pm Refreshments and Open studio
Sunday April 3rd
- Ceramics 1: 10-12:30 Mr. Bi tea bowls, carving, faceting and surface texture to finishing tea bowls. (demonstration)
- Ceramics 1: 1-3:30 Mr. Bi Underglaze decoration with bird, ladies and background for vase. (demonstration)
- Ceramics 2: 1-4 pm Ann Hobart contemporary and traditional methods of handbuilding (demonstration)
- Classroom 5 11-1 and 2-4 Try The Wheel Jenny Beech
- Classroom 5 Refreshments and Open studio
Please register to let us know if you can join us.
Register HERE for Try the Wheel